I enjoyed the proj ideas brought forth by the agency I visited today (won't mention names due to confidentiality)...managed to do up the feedback form back in sch (thanks to Lydia who drove us back to campus). I think there are nice people in cls besides the asians and my grpmates of EO..haha..they were v excited when I told them we see cadavers and even nerves..haha..
After tt the country road trip feedback session was mind-boggling I would say..arghs..was kinda lost at some points. Hah...but anyway I won't be choosing a country agency coz of my other commitments next sem on campus. Today was prob the latest I stayed in sch so far - 4.55pm.
Haha..got home only ard 5.20pm (managed to catch the bus) and was glad that k cooked tonight. Had green curry with broccoli, tomatoes n ham thrown in tog with the green curry n chicken...she just added meat from the canned curry she got..haha..
Watched Idol just nw n i've spotted my faves..haha..anyway today there was my fave song from Dreamgirls sung "Listen" n it was sung quite well i would say. Another was Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up".
Glad that I don't hv to go sch tmr coz can sleep in...looking forward to baking also..haha..lemon cake, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment