Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chocolat!

I did go walking yday...was a sunny and warm day I had to open the window in my rm n the front and back doors. Dropped by Salvos too and kinda regretted why I didn't go there earlier so at least I've more jackets to wear..hahaa..but anyway, didn't get anything. Went coles and bought rice (I seriously don't know why coles seem to have no stock of their own brand lately). Bought jasmine rice this time since not much diff between it and long grain rice. And bought 2 packs of 1kg...bought sea salt crystals also..thot quite cheap ($1.79 for 500g) and in preparation for my pork knuckle..haha! It was great walking home in the sun with an iced coffee!

Had ma po tofu for dinner last nite..k cooked with the sauce. Then at night, caught the show Chocolat on tv...vvv nice movie! And boy, it was seriously tempting me to make my own hot chocolate or chocolate dessert!! According to k, after the movie came out in recent years, there has been an increase in chocolate specialist shops here. Oooo! Yums! Not only was the chocolate tempting, the story had a v meaningful storyline which was rather cleverly "hidden". Involved religious beliefs too..GREAT show!



Back to journals reading....arghs

No comments: