Happy Father's Day!!
Haha..I'm not being disoriented to months but in Aussie, they celebrate Father's Day today (1st Sunday of September). So today's sermon was about honouring and the role of fathers. Woke up early today to join j n lf for the early service (coz they have lunch appt with their niece n her in-laws). Gave them mooncakes as well and they insisted I shouldn't have..ha! Think is only right to return kindness?
Watched "Cheaper By The Dozen" on tv last night..think it was shown coz of Father's Day. Quite funny show and it starred the naked gun actor..heh..k just passed me "American Beauty" DVD tt she borrowed coz her tuition kid asked her to watch before she gives him tuition coz he has an assignment on it. I'm like wah...like tt also can request..hahha..will prob watch it when I'm done with another of my assignment to reward myself!
Have been watching shows with my laptop in front of me...quite bad lah..but no choice coz I dun wanna seem like I'm "wasting" time. So ad time is assignment time.
Next wk only have to go back uni on tue n thurs. Hope to get some rest but guess will be busy doing up the needs analysis proposal from tue n case study tasks from thurs. Siansss!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment