Thursday, September 11, 2008

thurs

Had lect/workshop on FCE today. Seems diff from what I know of tt in sg...n quite interesting to note tt here, people do get referred for FCE though he/she undergone it before coz perhaps a 2nd opinion is needed or prev results not in favour of tt person??

Cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice for dinner today and tried char siew on chicken...Made "油菜" also! So proud of myself coz all turned out well and the chicken rice was "heaps" (as what Aussies love to use) nicer than my previous attempt. Tempted to make cheese chicken cutlets which I saw on a foodblog..bought thigh fillets just now so I can try when I want to..haha..

Borrowed “和你在一起”and "Miss Saigon" soundtrack frm lib yday...watched and converted and returned them today. Then today borrowed “源来是爱”and "The Sound Of Music" soundtrack. Wonder why lately hv chinese movies available coz previously even the branch at chinatown didn't hv! So glad to watch chinese shows again! Haha..

Been looking out for possible accommodation for family to stay and thankfully j recommended a great site tt offers pte accommodation...prob get from there! Ok..I plan to do a walk tomorrow as a form of exercise. Both yi and Mum asked me if I had gained weight on separate occasions but a few hrs apart...arghs!

No comments: