Yup, this is fried tanghoon (my version, not the 201 food court stall version) which I cooked for all for tonight's dinner.Today had been raining heavily on and off...even had hailstorm. Unfortunately, I had to attend 1-hr lecture in sch. But fortunately, it didn't rain when I went to sch and came home. On my way home, temp board showed 11deg!!! Arghs! And I v happily washed up my winter wear last wk lor..haha! Is not just me who's cold..the heater's on tonight!
Anyway, once again, I managed to use same bus ticket for gg n coming home frm sch. Went Foodland for some grocery shopping-cum-biceps training. Today carried 3kg bag of oranges, 750g of nuts, 700ml of tomato puree in a GLASS bottle, think abt 800g of beef steak n 6 apples from Foodland to my hse (about 10-15mins walk). Good workout..hahaa!
Going to CM/Chinatown tmr after sch to get eggs n maybe mooncakes if they're marked down. Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment