Enjoyed my Sunday quite a lot.
I visited the church near my place. Outside the church there's a sign that says "The Welcoming Church" and they truly lived up to its name as soon as I stepped into the church! Was quickly introduced to an M'sian couple who has been staying and attending the church for 20+years n the wife's sis who just came over to stay with them last year. Sat with the pastor's wife and them during service. The order of service was sooo similar to BLC tt I felt v at home...of course, instead of pastor reading out some parts, he sung it. Yup..and the sound of the organ...wine (had cordial over at para vista) and wafer for Holy Communion..how similar to BLC! Will prob go back there more often coz it's only 10mins walk from my place!
Then evening went for the Moon Lantern Festival with the 2 Ls..haha..met their china frens as well..but didn't stay long coz it was so disappointing! There were many people but the programme wasn't tt great. Only caught one fireworks (coz I didn't stay till the end). The lantern parade by the pri sch kids seemed like something else coz the music was so wrong! And what's more, one pri sch made a big car lantern and it looked like paper car from afar...u know what I mean? hahaa...was quite amused lah...
Weather was cold today with cold winds blowing..had to wear my scarf when I was walking. Saw temp board on my way home just now...9deg...fluctuating weather!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment