Yup, so had 2 free concession tix but no meal voucher as promised by the website but anyway better than nothing! And to sum it all up, it's a big scale funfair-cum-pasar malam-cum-flower show-cum competition-cum food fair if u want it in SG context. Heh..it's quite an eyeopener and the highlight for me prob is to see so many animals without having to go to the zoo and also seeing pig racing and diving! Had my 1st ice cream/gelato since stepping into Adelaide! Had lemon cheesecake flavour which was what u seldom get in SG. Couldn't resist it..hahaa! Picked some pics to post here. Others are in my shutterfly album..let me know if u wanna view =)
the aussies fave spread - vegemite mailbox...
fruits display tt won 1st prize...
chocolate cake competition
a random shot of the carnival...
Mega Tower ride
video of the mega tower ride which I thought would be more than tt..haha
Pig racing...
another shot of pig racing
pig diving
video of pig diving...
alpacas
13 piglets born on 4th Sept (same bday as mum) feeding on their mother - sleeping sow
one of the showbags booth
Today was THE DAY to decide which agency we are working with for PCP and who we're working with. Was quite certain that I'll get Minda and manual handling project or sensory training kit. Then at the very last moment, we were told the manual handling will be given to postgrad students and that only the sensory accomm project will be happening in 1st block. I have to do my PCP in the first block coz I wanna get it done n I can focus on my 2 other modules and won't be affected or cause inconvenience. So no choice, had to give it up and go for an agency I didn't attend the visit nor the feedback session. Vvv bad. Then what was more qiao to come was initially thought I was working with m then when I asked if he's sure he can do in the 1st block then he said cannot coz he'll only be back in Adelaide early feb! So had to reshuffle the pair again and end up I'm working with v...haha..fellow SGrean! So funny lah...is like I nv expected to work with her. And come to think of it, I would actually do the proj at guide dogs coz nearer and I know what's going on? Sigh..then I think again and guess perhaps it's God's plan for me so shall make do with it. Have to get our needs analysis proposal done by next tue to give presentation. Got to go uni specially to meet Ben (tutor) tmr to discuss abt the issues at that agency.
Oh yes, was vvv happy last nite coz my family finally booked their tix to visit me in dec!! Woo hoo! Shall plan itinerary soon...shall fight to drive...I dun care!!



No comments:
Post a Comment