Sunday, September 21, 2008

SUNday

Had a good Sunday again...made more new friends..haha..I seriously am amazed how friendly the congregation is! Haha..today's sermon was abt the story of the vineyard workers and Rev Fagotter talked about not being able to bring our riches into heaven...and how he's leaving his new house to God coz of the recent financial "turmoil". Coz I was in yellow, got comments tt I look v bright n radiant..haha!
After church got to chat with a member who told me abt Hahndorf and a bit of history of Lutheran churches there. So amazing tt he hasn't left this state at all! Coz he asked which part of SG I stay..whether near capital or suburb and takes how long to the capital..haha! He was telling me abt Victoria as well..which he reckons seems like SG..ha..highly populated n small area.

Got poppy seed loaf bread from church which prob can last me this week =) Good news! I'm more or less settled with my assignment due on fri. Only need more justifications and thought on whether I'm letting my client RTW..hahaha! Hope I didn't miss out anything. Once I'm done, prob go on to do lit review tt's due on 7th Oct (after my term break) and the prep for the needs analysis mtg. Prob meeting Su Yi on tue...like after abt 1.5mths! Haha..

Weather forecast is showers tomorrow with max 15 deg. Was thinking of exercising lor...now have to see weather. Cooking lamb chops for dinner tmr..k providing the chops while I'll cook coz she's on full-day courses this week.

No comments: