Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sleepy!

I'm so tired now coz I woke up at 6.33am (but lazed in bed till 7am). Had meeting at 9am at LFL at Melrose Park. The whole trip took like 1hr n 10mins coz the bus there was late and bus waiting here is forever a hassle! Anyway, the 2 key people we met for our proj were really nice and funny! We shld hv some fun "working" there. And so we set dates for next "meetings". Can't quite believe we've to do a 1 to 2 day/s orientation just abt the organisation! Haha..anyway, so far mon and tue taken. At least I'll prob hv other days to myself...including gg Glenelg/Harbourtown with Rach when she's back from Syd..n possibly staying over at her place too coz she'll be home alone. Anyway, after the mtg went opp where there's a big shopping "mall"...bought shower foam (for exfoliating) and conditioner for my hair..bought pork also..they call it pork leg chop. Anyway, i bought 1kg yoghurt too n I wonder how come they sell so cheap there. It was $2.99 when so far it has been sold for abt $3.99 when on offer. Maybe coz of that suburb.

Came home and packed the meat before making apple strudel-like "dessert"..fingers itchy again! Had planned to make this on fri actually but my fingers too itchy..hahaa..Yums..



Had a great and relaxing bath! The shower foam I bought was so-so only...but the conditioner was so fragrant and "effective". Actually I took a long time to decide which conditioner I should get, not the brand but the type coz so many kinds! Ended up with the one with chamomile. It was quite cheap as well..on offer. The packaging looks v nice too!

Read FAQs for assignment. I should be on the right track. Probably only need to add more stuff a bit and I'm ready to submit.

Things to do:
1) Literature review due 9th Oct
2) Case study scenario tasks due 9th Oct (grp effort)
3) Drafting of consent forms and info leafletsfor pcp proj
4) Meetings at LFL on 29th, 30th Sept and 8th Oct


Oh, don't think I mentioned...I got a pair of Converse slippers from k...n 2 tops..she was clearing her stuff to donate coz there's a collection today for old stuff. Haha..happy tt I hv an additional footwear..haha!

My digicam a bit crazy..think it "fell" to its sides a few times...sometimes it'll just switch off by itself..hmm..just dun die on me when I'm here..hah..

No comments: