Wednesday, September 10, 2008

mid-week

Discussion with tutor went well...and v n I split work to do. Haha..hope I didn't scare her but I forewarned her how I do things..hahah! Think it's impt to make things clear first. Hope our partnership will turn out well. Heard that the support by agency is great...hope so considering tt both of us are international students..haha..

Went lib n woolies after uni to "destress". Got myself tortellini, yoghurt n tim tams as well..din hv the flavour of Shapes tt I wanted so decided not to buy.

Came home n decided to cook chicken rice for dinner. Made potato n beef pies with my leftover dish and tried my hand at baking french fries from potatoes. All turned out well! Did my part of needs analysis proposal n wanted to prepare dinner when I realised that both k n j are eating out tonight - prob meeting someone. Sigh...so shall cook tmr instead coz I defrosted the chicken liao. **updated: realised tt k actually emailed me to say she n j are meeting up with her sis who came here from Perth. haha! Just tt I didn't check tt email lah...

Was vvv tired coz I didn't sleep well at all last nite! Sigh. Think was worried about the project despite telling myself tt it'll go fine. Hope I can sleep better tonight. Though only had 2 days tt I've to go back uni this week, had not been staying in hse for a day! Hope to do so on fri!

Oh ya, Sakae boss coming to talk to SGreans here n launch some Overseas SG club. But I dun think I'll attend lah..hah..

Was just thinking how come Singapore Idol is not Singaporean Idol since it's American Idol, Australian Idol and Malaysian Idol.

No comments: