Saturday, September 13, 2008

Satisfied meal!

Just had a very filling and great dinner. Had roast lamb, roasted n boiled vege and apple pie (which I bought some time ago n prob won't buy again coz I can make nicer pies!) as dessert. Yummy! K's elder sis came over too. Offered them mooncakes. Anyway it was an impromptu (just decided this late pm) advance bday meal for j..haha..and he's the same age as me! But I'm still older by 8 mths! Hmm...fine...anyway heard from k he's gg perth again this fri for 'a couple of weeks'! I'll prob make the cheese chicken cutlets on wed or thurs..

Felt quite warm in my rm in the afternoon so moved to do my laptop work in the living rm where winds occasionally blew in. But I think the smell of the roast for 3+hrs was a bit too overpowering that I developed headache?! Anyway I reckon today was 24 deg as what the weather forecast says. All my clothes including jeans were dry with only like 6-7hrs of sun? The sun here is totally SCORCHING! I really can't imagine myself in summer! Now already complain quite warm if not for the winds. Think I missing the cold! Strange huh? Anyway j 's having cold n cough..better not spread to me!

Was discussing with rach over msn abt aussie language n she realised how aussie-fied she is without her knowing..hahaa...

Discussed with k abt exercising, eating n stuff after dinner coz she commented I'm v good..having fruits. I certainly hope I don't put on weight but at the rate I'm going, I think I will esp without much exercising. Arghs! This is bad!

Hope it won't rain tmr morning coz I'm thinking of talking a walk to the church near my place..actually not tt near also...then prob at night going for the Moon Lantern Festival but will head home after tt. Dun think will wanna join the rest for chinese dinner...haha! Anti-social me eh?

No comments: