Saturday, September 20, 2008

hands itchy

Met v n ly for lunch yday..nothing beats hanging out with fellow sgreans..haha. And how nice of ly to give me the uni's OT polo tee coz she grad from her masters program liao n starting work on mon. After tt went TT plaza after quite some time. Decided to give myself a break from my work. Saw the stores packing and putting up Christmas stuff for sale! It then dawned on me how "near" Christmas is! hahaha!


Assignment gg ok so far..at least hv a better idea what to add in. Then my itchy fingers and mouth kicked in so made pumpkin puff with my leftover pumpkin which I froze. How I wish it was yam! Haha..tried asking k if they hv yam aka taro here but she didn't seem to know what it is! Coz I also dun think I saw...anyway here's a glimpse of it...see how good the pastry is layered? Haha...




Ok..back to work now...later will cook my version of claypot rice without the claypot, salted fish and lup cheong.

No comments: