Yup, for those who don't read the full Sunday Times, my letter to the press was published yesterday =) Even my mum and bro didn't read till I told mum! So far only 2 ppl asked me if I was the one who wrote in. Haha! Anyway, it was kinda edited quite a bit.
Had a good time at church yday again and I was blessed with 2 slices of pandan chiffon cake auntie Annette made. Still prefers those sold in SG/Msia where real pandan is used..haha..took some pics on my way to and from church. I kinda went out specially again after coming home frm church to return my lib books to the campus near my place as a form of exercise. It was a cooling weather yday..abt 19deg. At night watched DVD tt k borrowed from the rental store. It was "Charlie Wilson's War"..
Took a similar pic before..except now the greens hv sprouted!
at the uni campus near my place...
closer view of the blossomsWent to LFL for orientation today and just had to sit n read through policies and watch videos on Standards. Had subway for lunch..yums! It's strange how much price diff it is here n in SG! Just find it v worth the $ eating it here. Anyway we decided to just do up the interview qns at our own time n meet up with vic next wed. I think I shldn't do too much...haha..anyway, just saw tt my assignment that is supposedly to be due on 9th is now changed to 23rd oct! So it means, after I'm done with the interview qns, I'm v free! Hahaha..anyway, happen to meet Sarah at the traffic crossing in town just nw. (Yup, tt's how small adl is)

No comments:
Post a Comment