Thursday, September 25, 2008

satisfied with self!

I'm vvvv pleased with myself right now coz I succeeded in making roast pork with CRACKLING! Woo hoo! Haaha..was a great meal..k n I loved it. Plus grilled corn-on-the-cob n boiled broccoli...yums! Too bad I didn't take a pic of the "beautiful pork" (as what k called it)...ha! I seriously need to exercise..hahaha! Will do walking to the coles about 4 bus stops away tmr - need to get rice. Shun bian drop by Salvos to see see..have been wanting to go there but didn't have a chance to..


Next I'll be trying pork knuckle..haha! Oh..n k suggested calling lu n lori (the 2 girls who were her homestay students before) over for a meal..sounds v exciting..proposed next weekend coz it's the long weekend..shall see how and decide what to cook then..


Oh yes, I submitted my assignment! Whee! But I've started on the lit review one...been reading journals today.

Yesterday I was just looking out of my house door and the colour struck me and made me look outside and I captured the beautiful sky outside...





How lovely God's creation is!

No comments: