Wednesday, September 17, 2008

see what I got from the mail!

Was quite sad over my 1st assignment grade yesterday coz I expected to get better grade. But serves me right coz I exceeded page limit by quite a lot so kena marked down a grade. Good that tt assignment is worth 15% of the module. This coming one (due next fri) is worth 35% so I've to work doubly hard! The other assignments are worth 10-15% each. And this module has 6 credits out of the 19.5 credits that I'm doing this semester. Emailed my tutor who mentioned that my assumption was inaccurate but actually she misunderstood me! So just to clarify lor.

Trying to finish as much as I can for this next assignment coz will be meeting LFL (agency I'm working with for my big project) next wed and we'll prob be busy then.

J cooked pad thai yday..I added my own chilli...not bad..but the pad thai came with seasoning powder..haha! Not bad for 1st time attempt (as I ustand from him). Tonight I'll be cooking as his bday meal. Planning to cook cheese chicken cutlets with spaghetti and baked chips (aka french fries). *Arghs! j just told me he's nt coming home for dinner. Hmm..maybe cook tmr then...*

AHHH!! I love my aunt..haha..see what she sent me! I somemore was just telling mum I didn't manage to get mooncakes yday and she said good also coz mooncakes are fattening..hah..n I was tempted to buy piglets but decided not to since it's a want, not a need and they weren't v cheap either...munching on one piglet now! Yumss...THANKS, yi!!

Was wondering how come j kept forgetting things coz he walked out of his rm then back then went out of house n came in with this parcel. Haha..Ok..more motivation for work now...haha..thanks for brightening up my day! Haha..

No comments: