Friday, August 1, 2008

friday

realised I haven't updated my blog today! Nothing much also coz I only went grocery shopping at the nearby supermart for about an hr.

Did my work due for mon's proj mtg...then read up a bit for my online module. I'm so glad I'm able to join the supposedly-full class for my EO 301 workshop (read: splinting) on thurs am from after the term break. Which means, I'll still be in sch only on some Mons, Tue (full day) and Thurs (full day)! Initially was on a fri am. V glad my tutor asked the tutor giving the workshops and they agreed to have me though the class was full! Haha...so means I'll have long weekends! Yipee! Shall use the time wisely to do my hw n online learning.

Then coz I decided to try the Yoodles thai tom yum instant noodles (tt one tt I bought from foodland n is a product of SG) for lunch and I loved it, I decided to head to foodland to get more! But alas, only left with stir fry noodles and hearty beef. Guess everyone bought the thai tom yum too! Anyway I ended up buying a bunch of celery (ya, again!), chicken thighs n chicken wings, peanut butter, bread..end up v heavy lor! Lucky it was quite near my place..abt 5-10mins away...but the weather was coolldd! Oh ya, had hailstorm this am for a v short time! Was so glad I was indoors! ANyway, these 2 pics were taken on my way to the supermart...hv been wanting to take pics of them...


Came home watched "Bride and Prejudice" and "Something the Lord Made" DVDs from lib...both shows quite nice!

Virginblue having domestic flight offers for oct-dec. I'm gonna book my air tix to Melb! May hop by Sydney as well during my stay there..hahha...oh and I've news tt 2 of my tfsc friends are coming by in dec too!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: