Wednesday, August 6, 2008

shopping spree!

and so today as planned, I went to return DVDs, deposit cash to bank and settle my police check thingy.

It was a freezing 8deg today (daytime) and yet, I was out walking on the streets only with my long john top, 3/4 sleeve top and puma jacket. Think I've gotten used to the cold?? Hahaha! Didn't realise it was less than 10deg till I saw the board on my way to the lib! Anyway I was a bit surprised when I wanted to deposit cash to the teller and an envelope popped out asking me to put my money in it and to state how much. Strange system leh..haha...a bit waste envelopes..

Got my police check done quite easily...phew! Then later decided to go TT plaza for some shopping (before sch work starts to keep me busy!). Haha...guess what? I majiam went on shopping spree! Bought 2 tops (1 can wear when weather cold and another for summer), 1 pink jacket and a pair of canvas shoes! Couldn't resist it coz they were quite cheap! Haha...and besides, I still can wear them back in SG.
the pink jacket AUD$10 (abt S$13) and top AUD$3.75 (abt S4.80)

long sleeved blue top AUD$5 (abt S$6.50)

pair of canvas shoes AUD$5 (abt S$6.50)

See, I told u they were bargains! Bought leggings as well and a bag of Red Rock Deli chips.

Oh yes, after much consideration, I decided not to go for the Northern Mental Health agency visit coz it's simply tooo far for me...changed to an ID setting one instead coz the Southern one (which is at Flinders Med Centre) clashes with my EBP lect...so no choice, chose ID one instead. So next week I only hv lect on Mon n Thurs. Another update is that I've booked my air tix to Melb end Nov to mid dec! Gg for 1+weeks instead of full 2 weeks coz family prob coming over early/mid dec

No comments: