I feel very blessed!!
1) I'm allowed to have friends stayover when j isn't ard!
2) I'm fetched from home to church though it's a detour!
3) I'm given lunch treats after church though i insist on paying my share!
4) I'm given 100% homemade apricot and peach jam!
5) I'm being offered to be accompanied for my grocery shopping esp when I intend to buy heavy stuff!
6) I'm told that I can print using k's printer and j's photocopier n scanner if I need!
7) I've rather nice lecturers and tutors so far
8) I've nice groupmates to work on this scenario with (hope for the next scenarios can stay in same grp!)
9) I'm blessed with such a nice landlady who allows me to use everything in the house..haha!
10) I've a supportive family who eventually "allowed" me to come over to study..hehe!
Yup, and so I had my first Holy Communion today...after coming to Adl! They use grape juice here..haha..oh yes, cooked curry chicken drumsticks for dinner yesterday and the cooking took longer than expected so had dinner ard 7+pm. K said it was yummy and she had 3! I felt tt it didn't have tt pungent smell and not spicy enough so decided to get curry powder (which I did while at Chinatown today).
Saw recipe for char siew in today's lifestyle section..so happy that ingredients weren't complicated so bought salted soy beans at chinatown just now too! Haha..I'm so in the cooking mood but dunno if have time to cook or not.
More recipes to try out/cook: char siew, lemon cake (coz k's sis gave fresh lemons which were plucked from her friend's/neighbour's tree), sha qi ma, fried tang hoon, 2nd try of chicken rice, roast pork hock, roast vegetables, french onion soup, pork chops.....haha...
Compared meat prices with jun last nite over MSN and realised tt melb meat cheaper! I don't know why!! So unfair! Anyway haven't been eating much meat unless it's on offer..seafood too unless I eat outside.
For this week it'll be an agency visit tmr morning, not-so-impt feedback session on tue and another feedback session on thurs am and class in pm. Oh yes, looking forward to Rach's sleepover on tue-wed! Haha..already made plans on what to do while she's here..haha! Have kinda cleared my work to "enjoy" my tue-wed!
No comments:
Post a Comment