Thursday, August 14, 2008

coffee-stained bag

Had a great guest lecturer today who spoke about Risk Assessment. The way she explained how OTs and PTs are different though the 2 professions may be doing a worksite visit was vv apt. Enjoyed the 3-hr lecture quite a lot! She is the kind of inspiring clinicians with the passion that can just influence students...haha.

Had quite a good grp discussion for our scenario tasks and my grp all felt like we were too free this week fear tt we'll be so busy next week with our country road trip and agency visits n decided to get our next week's task done up too! Haha..next week if we don't follow how the tasks were assigned this week, we're so gonna fight for that task..ha! Great to have them as my team mates coz at least they listen to me..hah...n they're v keen to find out how things are in S'pore.

The only bad thing tt happened today was my only haversack which I brought here kena coffee stain on the front and quite a big patch! My coursemate who sat diagonally in front of me left her coffee on the table of her chair and somehow the coffee which wasn't covered, dropped on the floor and my bag kena! Damn suay lor..and best part, dun think i heard any apology! Gosh...was so . Came home and quickly wash with stain remover...hope can dry in time for my country road trip but I guess if really cannot, I can borrow from v (or rach?) hahaa...will put it in the living rm so heater can dry it faster.

Managed to get my errands done..my TFN was keyed in but apparently Mai din reply so I didn't hv to go down one lor..sigh..anyway bought thai chilli paste tt I saw on offer to try...coz saw ingredients hv chilli, lemongrass...looks yummy! Hahaa...

Think I'll borrow 1 or 2 books to bring along with me for the country road trip. Not sure if I will fall asleep reading though coz I never had the habit of reading on a bus. Tried finding for studies-related books on work rehab but couldn't find in sch lib..

Meeting Rach n friends for korean dinner tmr before gg for combined OCF mtg...

Oh ya..yday over the news they were talking abt how some fireworks shown on tv for Olympics were fake and the girl who sang wasn't the original singer of the song she sung and she was chosen coz she was "cuter"!! What?!

No comments: