Wednesday, August 27, 2008

assignmentsss

Haven't updating coz hv been quite busy with agency visits and assignments...

Though I only have 5 main assignments due this Sun, 8th Sept, 16th Sept, 19th Sept and 26th Sept respectively, I still have some ongoing little tasks (like feedback forms for potential agencies that I visited, online discussion forums and scenario tasks). I'm almost done with the assignment due on Sun but the more qns we ask our lecturer, the more uncertain and a bit confused I get, wondering if I'm on the right track! I seem to keep adding more stuff though I've already exceeded my page limit! Shall try n edit.

Yesterday got email sent from my EBP mod coordinator saying the online assignment submission is already open and said tt if anyone wanna submit can do so. And I panicked thinking I missed some deadline but actually is due 19th! Sigh...but anyway I decided to start on it and I'm glad I did coz I'm still stuck at it (and I thought it looked pretty straightforward!).

Can't really start on the ones due 8th Sept coz I haven't gone for any feedback sessions and for the 16th as well coz it's the needs analysis proposal which by then I'll know which agency I'm working with for PCP. 26th one is based on a new scenario which will only be given to us tmr and will be worked through. So I guess starting on the assignment due on 19th is most logical..at least I won't be panicking during that time and have more time for my core modules. Still hv to participate ongoing discussion forums which the 1st one will close this fri and a new one starting on mon.

Yesterday tried making 沙琪玛 but was kinda unsuccessful but was quite a nice snack anyway! Haha..highly addictive tt k nibbled some whenever she walked past the kitchen tabletop where I placed it to cool. Today it tasted more like but the maltose didn't harden (coz I had difficulty measuring it correctly given its viscosity). Cooked thai Panang Curry for yday's dinner with the paste I got last week...turned out perfect! Haha..spicy enough n v fragrant...oh I so miss my lemongrass! Glad tt k n Rach liked it =)

Having cls tmr 9am-prob 10am then 1-4pm...fri hv agency visit at 11am...next wk also quite busy..mon hv feedback session in am then tue hv agency visit at Brighton and then back to sch for feedback session for road trip..after that meeting tutor to talk abt driving Ax..then thurs cls as usual 1-4pm and fri have 2 feedback sessions...sigh..so strange to say I'm busy coz I'm not req to go back to sch every day but I still feel quite busy!!
Below are the photos taken the prev fri (17th Aug) at Han Kut Kwan with Rachel n friends (4 out of the 7 of us who went were ex-AHScians! Too bad Su Yi couldn't join us else will be 5 of us)

firstly, food! Beef kimchi soup

Ginseng chicken soup

Chicken Bimbibab

the complimentary side dishes

Beef Bimbibab

yummy grilled chicken

4 of the girls (mao, Adelia, Rachel, Han Ee)

the other 3 girls, me with Lydea and Weiqin

all of us...

another pic of all of us...

No comments: