Friday, August 29, 2008

my day...

just settled down after dinner. Cooked pork chops with roasted potatoes and pumpkin today, for both k n I..haha..but unfortunately, potatoes wasn't roasted that well! But the pumpkins were yummy! Haha..yup, I managed to buy a 1.5kg pumpkin piece for abt $1.05...it was on offer..$0.69/kg...prob will add the rest of the pumpkin into my stew/soup. Thot of making pumpkin cake one as in "kim kway kueh" but lazy to buy rice flour just for it..hahha!

Today's agency visit wasn't tt great. Got a lift from m to city where I went chinatown and CM..didn't get anything besides rice crackers and canned water chestnuts from coles. Then got frozen pastry puff from woolies (decided to make curry puff and potato n beef pie some time since I had leftover curried potatoes n some chicken). Dropped by foodland n got pumpkin n wholemeal bread (so sad no more multigrain ones) on my way home..

j coming back tmr..hmm..quite used to being in the hse with only k n i..hah! oh yes, the homemade jam is vv yummy! hahaha...I'm more or less done with my assignment and dunno if I'm doing the right thing by leaving it as exceeding page limit by 1.5pages. Shall risk incurring loss of grade lah...coz I seriously don't know how to cut down..all seems so impt to include...

weather has turned warmer SLIGHTLY...today is the trial to having the heater off overnight. The sun has been scorching the past 2 days (but not today). Thot of changing bedsheets tmr but weather forecast is showers! Arghs..see how lah...

No comments: