Thursday, August 7, 2008

thursday

Yup, finally met up with Rachel in Adelaide! Decided to meet at metro info centre to escape from the cold winds and to pick up some bus timetables for my agency visits and to the airport. Then was approached to do a survey...a bit funny lah..but anyway, ya, after tt went to Word and Koorong Christian bookshops. Saw 2 books that caught my eye - 1 was on offer which I thought would make quite a good gift but decided not to get coz don't think I want to keep for tt long, another was not on offer and thought I'll try my luck at lib or wait for it to be marked down. Saw my fave series of Christian music as well..but shall wait for it to be on offer...else get from S'pore..ha..so in short, only ended up buying pass-it-on cards.

Then went to chinatown for lunch. Never wanna patronise tt stall again coz the girl was dishonest! Charged me $6.50 n then shouted out to others student/medium $5.50..when I asked what she just said (while queuing for my food), she just went silent n shook her head. WHAT?! Terrible attitude. Shall patronise the other self-serve stall. Somehow I have had quite bad impression of *ahem* stallholders! It's like they treat us differently from *ahem* though we're of the "same *ahem*"?? (sorry, hv to resort to using "ahem" instead of listing out in case it becomes a lawsuit! Hahaha).

Went uni after tt. Decided to take tram to rundle mall, walk the whole stretch coz I was not confident of getting a 99c in time for my class (and printing stuff before cls). Had quite a good discussion abt Part A of the case. And had more "good news" coz we had 2 weeks to do our task this time (next week is a full 3hr lecture by a guest speaker) but of course, my grp decided to meet an hr earlier with our stuff done before class next thurs and submit asap. Then had guest speaker n today was on Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) so we got to try the high tech devices and see the low tech ones as well. I think the module structure seems better than nyp coz is relevant to our case study and we kinda can relate better rather than just gg for a visit at ATC?

Finally got my student medicare card. Had Italian-style food for dinner, thanks to Kathy! Shall try and finish my work tmr. Oh ya, sleepover and potluck is happening on Sat! Looking forward to it but not sure what to cook..haha...either chicken wings or pop the frozen lasagne/apple pie which I bought into oven n bring there..hahaa...

No comments: