Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday

After chatting with Rachel over msn last nite then was less pek chek coz she said the process for doing Police Clearance quite easy. Phew! So I just hv to pay $34.50 or $48 (if no concession) to get it done. Will drop by the city's police station tomorrow with the necessary documents. Thinking of dropping by TT Plaza after tt for some shopping and "exercise"! Haha!

Today's PCP was abt ethics..covered quite a lot compared to what we did in nyp..think here laws v strict on ethical and human rights issues? Anyway today's small grp discussion was a bit errm...I was a bit lost lah..so were the other Asians..haha! Just think sometimes they dun really acknowledge what we say but just hear (note, I used hear and not listen) and then just jot down what they think is right? So I should be quite lucky of my EO grouping...think Annabel and Lisa are quite nice. Had my packed lunch (pasta with chicken stew) with the other Asians...had an hr lunch break and after break discussed abt our agency visits. I got my choices for PCP agency visits: Guide Dogs Association, DFC Disabilities SA Child & Youth Team and Northern Mental Health Mobile Assertive Care Team. Couldn't get the Eating Disorders one though. Then I realised the mental health one is super far from my place! Gosh..but I just had to see how the mobile assertive care team works as compared to the one in imh...and the other mental health agency offered was at the same time as my EBP lecture. We kinda took quite a long time "negotiating" and stuff - something which schs in sg won't do..hahah! The agency visits should be quite fun and no more long days on tue..at least for the next few weeks.

Since class ended at 2pm (instead of 4pm), decided to go Central Market to get some fruits and I meant green apples...haha! Just love them coz can't get in SG...so bought 4 and they weighed abt 1kg which costs AUD$2. Ended up buying garlic shoots, boxed instant soups, sesame oil and oyster sauce too..oh..n got choc scotch fingers from coles too (which I opened to try when I came home..quite nice..not sweet and healthy!). Saw the chinese supermarkets selling all kinds of sauces included Brahim's sauce and it wasn't tt ex..may buy to cook one day..

Prob eating something light tonight...doubt I wanna eat my stew for 3 consecutive meals..haha. Shall keep tt for tmr.

Oh ya, forgot to mention, Rachel most prob will be able to get her friend to get SOP CD for me in sept/oct! Yipee! As I left campus today, saw Uni of Adelaide having graduation...students dressed in grad gowns. I'm quite certain I wanna come back for graduation!! Who knows when I'll have one next time..haha! But NYP wasn't tt bad lah..just minus the 四方帽..haha...but with such scenery, it'll be more memorable...and I'll be graduating ard same time as my bro! Shall save up for air tix and accommodation for my grad...and of course, save my AL..haha!

No comments: