Glad that my package got received yesterday though it was supposed to arrive on wed/thurs. This time the post was too efficient..haha! Well, at least is before Mum's birthday...so..heh..one thing bad abt aust post is coz hv to declare the contents in the package so no surprise for the person who receives it..haha!
Anyway, today was v unproductive, a far cry from yesterday. At least I got my task for my group work done. This next scenario (case study) seems tougher to do and weightage is 35% for the report at the end of the scenario which is due 23rd Sept I think..during our hols..how "nice"! Realised that k was doing her module on workers compensation as well..so 巧!She discussed her "case" with me..will prob discuss mine with her if I've qns on the legislation..haha!
Coz I was unproductive, I decided to make curry puffs with the puff pastry sheets I got the other day. My goodness...is sooo convenient with pastry sheets lor...anytime we wanna eat puff pastry can just add whatever ingredients we like n viola! Wonder why we pay so much for delifrance's pastries..haha! I added my leftover curry chicken n potatoes..k loved it so much she finished 2 I left aside for j and her...apparently j didn't want..haha...next one I making prob potato n beef puff and another time prob tuna puff.
I'm quite keen to go for the Royal Adelaide Show next wed coz I dun hv any cls (but prob hv stuff to do but..hey, RAS only happens annually and I won't be here for the next one!) and they offering cheaper tix for entrance before 1pm. I wanna see pig racing! Hahaha..the programs sound so fun..but so far no one mentioned they keen to go leh..will prob go alone. Not sure if can stay till 9pm for the fireworks..hehe!
Yday j showed us photos he took during his trip. I'm sooo envious of him coz he seemed to have enjoyed himself so much! And saw so many crocs! Haha..and I mean crocodiles! Yucks..but the natural formations including bungle bungles were sooo interesting! He went the Kimberly area..n ate food cooked over fire and slept in tents. So adventurous! I also vv keen to go for such trips!
Tv showing "Home Song Stories" now..starring Joan Chen and Qi Yiwu.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment