Thought what a wonderful day this is: sun shining and not too cold. Then walked to the bus stop near my place to wait for Jason's lift. To my shock, there was shattered glass! One of the panels at the bus stop was smashed!
Church was abt 15-20mins' drive away from my place. Too bad Lai Fong was sick and couldn't attend church. Service was pretty good. Sermon was about turning a heart of stone to heart of flesh. They had a testimony of a church member who was angry with God at a point in her life (heart being like stone) but gradually changed (heart became of flesh). Their theme for the month is Heart of God.
"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God." Ezekiel 11: 19-20
Dabao-ed Subway 6-inch sandwich, thanks to Jason...I v paiseh lor...he had to fetch me frm hm, send me hm then somemore paid for my lunch - he declined me to pay! Saw Novita on our way..is one of the agencies tt we can visit.
Anyway yday surfed SOP's website and realised tt they went to SG in July instead of their usual Aug! Just missed by a week. Found more news: They now have a blog and has released their latest album since July! Then tried hard to recall if I saw a Christian bookstore while shopping and dun rem. So today asked Jason if there're any..he said hv 2 in the city. Will check them out soon. Hope can get the CD but I think will be quite ex! Shall see how. At most buy in SG when I'm back.
While chatting with Jason during the journey, found out from him tt the 2 major "events" celebrated in Adelaide are Easter and Christmas! Then I had a thought: ask if Dad n Mum n Jon (dunno??) wanna come over to celebrate Christmas in Adelaide for a change. What's more, heard from Jason tt weather in Dec is cooling, not tt hot as Jan n Feb! Was glad to hear tt coz Dad n Mum prob won't want to come when temp are higher than back in SG! Hahaha..
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment