Sunday, April 19, 2009

tomato!

Think I forgot to mention..this Mr Bunny was left on my bed last Sunday afternoon...K's sis gave it to me! Was a pleasant surprise when I came back from hosting my friends last Sunday..haha..



And this is the coconut corn agar agar i made last wed...


Anyway, I took pics of my tomato plant. There's a red tomato which I just plucked and I found out a few days ago that the tomato plant has to be uprooted after it stops producing tomatoes. I never knew tt..quite funny...heard from K ppl have to keep planting n replanting after winter! Oh well..but I think coz of the weather recently, it's providing the biggest harvest thus far!


This morning was locked in coz the gate lock from inside was cranky (stuck)..it happened before and what I did the other time was I went through the car port n opened the gate from the outside but this time, coz we decided that we shld lock the car port to make it safer, there was no way to open from outside so had to call my neighbour. A bit paiseh coz it was in the morning...but thankfully she managed to unlock it from outside. Informed K abt it. Anyway Ada (new hse mate) had stayed out since fri..didn't inform tt she's staying out last night..and no news today either. If she doesn't contact me by tonight, will prob sms or call her. According to Lori (who also knows her), she stays out a lot. Maybe I'm not tt used to staying with housemates..haha!

ARGHS...my wisdom tooth is giving me pain..hope the pain will subside like the other time n can tahan till I go back SG...hv been taking softer foods and chewing on the left more. Had bad diarrhoea on Sat morning (3am!!) but seems to have recovered le. Weighed myself and lost 2kg from tt! Lihai hor? But I think will put back on in no time!

No plans for the rest of the week only prob going hiking with the PT girls on tue...today still not too bad..had friends to chat online..think weekdays will get a bit sian but hv given myself some "projects".

Oh yes, K called home on Friday saying she's reached AS and v warm there..then got her email saying she's gg to get her car soon..so she shld be settling well there..tmr is her first day at work. Miss having her ard esp when A was not ard yday..haha!

No comments: