"You both have obviously put in a lot (of) work! Well Done! Great resource for our clients to use. Thank You." (with a cross ard the 9/10 mark)
"Deliteful (delightful) girls, well organised with a great repore (rapport) with clients and staff. We will all miss your visits to the Office" (with a cross at the 10/10 mark!)
Anyway printed out the Thank You notes for clients and appendix list for report and left (now then realised I was supposed to print my eval form for submission too! Arghs..). Got some instant soup for Yorke trip then went to meet Rach...went in Uni to pass LT some chicken rice and heated mine there too.
Coz I saw a photo on the news (before the weather report) of a maple tree changing colours coz of autumn and it was taken at Mt Lofty Botanic Garden, I thought of going to the one in the city so met up with Rach to go. Took quite a no. of photos and saw the blooming water lily at the Amazon water lily pavilion but no sight of changing colours (still rem those pics I took in Japan!)...enjoy the pics!
Another shot of the Blue lotus of Egypt
Taken from the International Rose Garden
Purplish roses taken from the International Rose Garden
Pinkish-orangey rose taken from the International Rose Garden
Yellow roses taken from the International Rose Garden
Pink roses taken from the International Rose Garden
Desert pea (according to Rach, it's the state emblem/flower)..it's in the logo of bankSA!
After Botanic Garden went to CM/Chinatown before meeting Su Yi. Quite excited for her coz she's heading back SG on tue! But then she'll be starting placement at my workplace on 13th. Too bad she'll be attached elsewhere when I go back...and we had coffee at Ciao in ADL arcade. Heard from Maria (my Italian neighbour) tt that place serves good coffee! Since they didn't have cakes, we settled for cappucinos.


Oh yes..and this is my fruits basket tt K claims can do a life drawing. This was taken on wed, after I went to CM on tue! Just tried the red pear...tastes nicer somehow! The brown ones look ugly but taste-wise similar to our normal pears..hah..and bananas have finally gone back to their usual 99cent/kg price...



No comments:
Post a Comment