Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Great day!

Good news! My proj poster is done!! Woo hoo! Stayed up quite late last nite to finalise our report and poster coz my proj partner having placement now so only available after working hrs. Sent the poster to Officeworks late last night and received a call ard 11+am today saying it's ready! V pleased with it coz it's very well-printed except the picture of our support strategy was blur (I expected it though). Luckily I decided to go for plain paper and not glossy paper which saved us $10+..could've saved more if not for laminating but since it's so well-printed, lamination will be good so added $9.95 for it. Well, at least the price was more reasonable than the LLD poster we printed (though tt's shared among 4 people) or the prices I saw by other companies online.

Another good news is that I've submitted my Critical Thinking assignment which is due on 13th. So I've just to finalise the Stats assignment (due 17th) and I'll be more relaxed! And yet another good news is my South African neighbour has just given birth to a baby girl last night! Both mother and child are safe (coz the couple are almost 40yo)! Praise the Lord!

Was quite irritated last night actually. Anyway, for the record, I came up with the layout and design of this poster...heaps better than the original one but she only said she prefers this coz it's more colourful. Can't blame coz I'm the "freeier" one. Yah right. Oh well. Just glad it's finishing! Our report should be the final one already. Put her in charge of that...hopefully nothing will go wrong. So I'll just have to burn the Appendices into a CD and print my timesheet so tue just need to bring them tog with my eval form and poster to submit.

So today decided to give myself some time off...started translating the "house matters and cleaning" document for K for future tenants..and realised I dunno some mandarin terms..hah..and have to use traditional chinese characters too. Quite fun actually but time consuming.

K's cooking tonight and she invited her Dr friend over. Nice of her to include me in the meal..hah..

I'm sooo looking forward to Fri-Tue (when SY, EF and 2 other friends will be flying in frm SG) and the following fri coz my cousin's flying in from Syd!

No comments: