Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

Just made rosemary gnocchi since I had so many potatoes..haha..though the appearance is not tt great, they didn't taste too bad. I'm intending to chill then freeze them so as and when I want to use it to cook, it'll be easier. Hope the quality won't differ too much from making it fresh.

Watched Iron Chef on tv as usual on Saturday nights and yday the main ingredient for the overtime battle was Konnyaku! It inspired me to use my Konnyaku jelly powder to make savoury dishes since I hv quite a no. of packets of jelly powder..haha! Wonder if it'll work though. Prob after I use up my stuff...Intending to cook green curry tmr coz I bought brinjal last tue but haven't used..then also gg to cook lemongrass chicken with vermicelli. Yesterday I made potato wedges for lunch/snack...seasoned with soy bean paste..haha! Turned out quite nice..only a little too salty when I bit on the soy beans.

Church was pretty good today..but the service was delayed. We really took things for granted! If the pastor didn't mention that the elements for Holy Communion wasn't prepared, we didn't even notice!! Then at the end of the service honoured Anzac Day..it's much bigger than our total defence day..haha!

K called home last night and said she had already found a place and moved..sounded like a v nice place...can't wait to go over! Anyway my trips are all pending. Doubt will tag along with my dad to Brisbane coz airfares coz like $200 return. Still thinking if shld go Tas just for the weekend or a few days n stay within the city. Else may go Syd (rach n friends are gg) and/or Melb.

Buay tahan ppl leaving stuff lying ard...No way am I gg to clear for her lor..shall just keep a closed eye...and yday her male friend came over somemore n I wasn't informed nor introduced. Like I told Rach, I dunno how to be "bad guy". Anyway she stayed out last nite. Heard her telling her friend on hp tt there's nothing to eat at home..haha!

No comments: