
Headed off to the city after tt. I wanted to get stuff on offer from IGA (earlier on found the location of IGA in the city but it's at the quieter side of city so haven't been there before) and I walked soooo far! Later on walked to CM...and thought since I was walking, can snap a few pics of St Francis Xavier Cathedral which is just at Victoria Sq...and recently the renovations outside was completed and has a statue of a nun (or is it Mary?) holding 2 children...
Anyway Rach n I both v funny lah..we were wondering why the fruits n vege aren't marked down ard 3+pm (which they usually are when they're closing) then thought maybe today extended hours and true enough, later on we saw the notice. Haha..to think we timed ourselves so that we can reach CM ard 3-4+pm to grab bargains. Oh well...anyway got some peaches, red pears and bananas for the trip tmr...good tt K offered to send me to the airport tmr am!!
On my way back thought can buy bread for the trip at Foodland..went to the new foodland (used to be coles last time near where we stayed in dec) and the bread rack was almost empty! No choice, had to go to my usual foodland and again, almost empty except for those expensive bread. I didn't hv much choice, just went to the deli opp my house. Sadly, they only had white sandwich bread. I wanted to go Foodland to buy their home brand of multigrain bread coz today didn't hv any marked down bread at coles. Regret not buying Helga's at CM's coles coz end up this is more ex than Helga's...hmph. Hope the supermarket in Yorke has nicer bread on Sat. Anyway, passed by Haigh's and long queues formed outside! Saw people with bags of chocolate eggs too. Wow..amazed at how big Easter is...of cuz, there's hot cross buns too! K also bought some chocolate eggs and a packet of hot cross buns.
Finally our PCP Proj is ready for submission, at least for my side. Quite excited that it's ending soon..not tt I detest it but it's challenging working with people whom I can't work well with. Hah!
Happy Easter, everyone! Shall update after my trip and by then, my new housemate would've moved in...

No comments:
Post a Comment