Feeling much better now (was v pissed with my proj partner earlier on). Really cannot believe what she says...arghs..heng I clarified with my tutor abt the poster submission date. Anyway now hv to either find printing companies to print our poster (I surfed and saw it costs $60-70+!) or buy materials and diy. And has to be fast like settle this week coz we've to submit next tue (I reckon the printing companies will close over Easter weekend). Hope all goes well. Just dun really like the thought of me putting so much effort than her (just coz she has placements now) when I myself have assignments to complete as well.
Oh yes, today was Palm Sunday so we had a little procession at the beginning..and sung "give me oil in my lamp" to a different lyrics. And I was given an Easter egg!! Haha..guess who gave it to me? *hint: someone from church* Coz she knows I'll be away over Easter so she gave it to me today...how sweet!
Anyway today ended up editing report (which I ended up hv to put in the page no.s) and redo the poster layout. Cooked panfried fish again but it didn't turn out as good as the other time (think coz this time the fish was frozen and thawed). Glad K's sis liked it and both K and her appreciated my effort =) I finally tried Aero choc..and it was mint flavour! Yumsss!
Now my critical thinking assignment is almost done...stats activity for this week done...shall finalise my stats assignment and prob make some calls to enquire abt poster printing or materials and may hv to head to Officeworks. Dun like the idea of meeting up in the evening though. Shall see how.
V looking forward to fri!!
ans: my church pastor's wife
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment