Wednesday, April 8, 2009

baking day

Yup, as planned, I baked today! Also coz I didn't want to be empty-handed when I visit the proud parents of baby Zoe!


since I had Weetbix, tried this Weetbix cookies with my tropical muesli (which had toasted oats, shredded coconut, dried papaya and pineapples and raisins)...v nutritious!

Close up on the Weetbix cookies

This is eggless chocolate cookies with cashew nuts

and this is the sinful-yet-yummy Nutella frosted cupcakes!


As I mentioned, went to visit Baby Zoe in hospital in the late afternoon. She's sooo pretty and active though she's a preemie but poor thing..her arm had to be tied and secured to a plug for antibiotics..coz she had infection. Heard from May tt it'll be removed tmr. First time I see baby so tiny yet so active..so funny when she started to cry just when K said tt she (Zoe) gave her mum (May) a hard time. It was interesting to see how men of different culture can be like..haha..anyway, here's a photo I took of K n Zoe..
Came home ard 6.30pm and cooked my steak..haha..so "healthy" with all the veges huh? hahaa
Tmr gg Henley beach with Rach and maybe Germ's friend from brissie. Then will head to CM to get cheap fruits..haha! More or less packed for Yorke trip..so looking forward to it!!

No comments: