Thursday, April 16, 2009

today

Spent whole of yday editing photos during the trip and finalising my last assignment (n submitted). Then went out for dinner with LT...we had pizza! The pizza is really good..best I had so far in ADL for tt price (coz La Trattoria is on the higher side).
We went with the waiter's recommendation of "Special with fresh mushroom" pizza and chose the Vienna Schnitzel Parmigiana (veal schnitzel with cheese n ham topping). Both were from the dinner specials $14.50 each. Yums!

Finished editing the photos today and helped K with her laptop...oh..gave her the wallet as her present too! Made coconut corn jelly yday. N erm..last nite stayed up quite late coz chatted with bro online and asked abt his gf too..haha!
Going to send K off early tmr morning n "fetch" cousin...then I need to get fruits n veg...need fruits badly..haha! Anyway the weather became cool yday..seems like winter is coming! N realised I haven't bathed! Haha

No comments: