Anyway, this is the pic of the curry beef and potato puff I made!
And this is Little Zoe at 3 weeks and 1 day old! She's such a strong baby tt I dared carry her! (I didn't dare to carry my cousin's baby (aka nephew?) before their 1st month! Look how pretty she is! She doesn't look 3 weeks old hor? Was chatting with her mum, May, abt cultural differences in confinement..haha. Anyway she's looking tt way coz her mummy and television is in tt direction...

And this is the Easter Egg collection of Lindt I got Rach to help me buy post-Easter..come to think of it, it's not tt cheap considering it's only 72g and costs more than the 100g bar when it's on offer! But anyway, it's a nice presentation..haha

And one thing to add...I'm no idea why the mosquitoes here are so different from SG's!! Each bite I get surely will be swollen. Took a pic of the mosquito bite on my arm (near my elbow). May not be able to see that clearly but can see a little redness. Heng I got min to bring Mopiko for me. It's also v strange coz so long tt I've been here, only this year then started having bites..and more specifically these 2-3 mths!

Oh, got a book called O2 from Koorong and some Pass-it-on cards. The 20% storewide is really worth coz it even applies to sale items!
Housemate still not back since last Sat..at least she emailed saying why she has been staying out - seems tt her friend forgot to renew her visa so had to leave Aust so she's helping her pack n stuff like tt.
Oh yes, I bought persimmons on tue!! Waiting for them to ripen before I tell u all if it's nicer than those we get in SG..haha!
Take care, everyone! Rem to hv good personal hygiene! Am going bushwalking (aka hiking) later..hope can see waterfall this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment