Happy Occupational Therapists' Day!
Nothing much to update coz I only went to church today...Sermon was pretty good though. We've been having diff pastors coz our one and only pastor is on R&R leave till March.
Oh..i saw my first apple cucumber...found info online and realised it's just mini cucumber..haha..took a pic of it against my sunnies (as what Aussies call sunglasses) to compare its size. I haven't tried it yet...
When I came home from church, read K's email...so funny lah..she emailed to ask if it's my birthday and if so, suggested going out for dinner tmr night or any night in the week. She told me to decide on the place coz initially she suggested some chinese restaurant..then mentioned italian etc. Shall tell her I wanna try something I won't get to try back home.Anyway I got cheap pumpkins yday from coles so had been just steaming them to eat as snack..yumss...since I still hv like 0.9kg worth of it left, decided to bake pumpkin cake and/or pumpkin and ginger nut muffin and yes, homemade hot chocolate is still on the menu tmr!
Regretted nt buying the 1000pcs puzzle I saw at Kmart yesterday..it was a pic of Great Ocean Road. Thought of going again tmr to see if it's still there and also as a form of exercise to walk there..
No comments:
Post a Comment