Friday, January 2, 2009

happy!

I'm quite happy now coz I managed to get all the stuff I wanted today! Returned the 7 DVDs and borrowed 5 more..."Just Like Heaven", "Music & Lyrics" (watched it before n thot of watching it again!), "Zhou Yu's Train", "As it is in heaven" and "The Magdalene Sisters". Borrowed 2 CDs too: Richard Clayderman plays ABBA and Must Love Dogs Soundtrack. And guess what? I also borrowed 2 books: "Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul 2" and "Living the 7 Habits". Hope the pigs are not flying..haha..Anyway, do drop me a note if u have any books or DVDs to recommend...

The wart looks like it's drying up...finally got the petroleum jelly n more plasters. Oh..I dropped by Salvos on my way home and it was a fruitful trip! I got a green knitted top (the branded portmans), 1 brown berms and 1 black 3/4 pants. The 2 bottoms were on half price today so I only paid like $2.50 each! So the total for 3 items was a mere $9! So happy! At least I buy cheap clothes so if I dun want to bring them back to SG, I can donate them and there's nothing wrong with changing wardrobes once in a while eh? hahaha..SG shld hv more thrift shops!

No comments: