I had my first swim since coming to Adl just now..hehe..swam with a few insects as well..hahaha! Refreshing. I'm tempted to get new swimsuit here coz it's a lot cheaper than in SG!
Anyway, just to update...went out for Mediterranean food at Kibbi's Cafe with K on mon evening. Coz I wanted to try something different..haha..both of us shared this Kibbi Combination Platter and surprisingly, we were rather full despite leaving some salad n rice..

Went to the Dr today and I was in for like less than 5mins n I was out. Still had to wait for him to type my details like family medical history and what I'm studying (yes, a bit duh but well, I'm proud to be an OT..haha!) Anyway the conclusion is to keep using the wart-off paint and if by like feb it still doesn't heal then go back and see him where he'll do cryotherapy. Then after tt went to collect my marked assignment n then to the lib to return and borrow more DVDs.
Oh..I cooked sambal chicken yesterday using the prima sambal sauce rach passed to me before she went back SG. Still prefer homemade sambal..haha..
I just finished watching "Food Safari" just now and it was on African food and they hv something similar to thosai..then I had an idea to try my hand at thosai since I was intending to make beef rendang soon! Looking for recipes now..hehe..hmm..doesn't seem tt easy. Shall look out for ready-to-eat ones or something for that sort...else shall wait till I return!
No comments:
Post a Comment