Sunday, January 18, 2009

read newspapers too late!

Yes, as my title says it...I read today's Sunday Mail too late else I would've gotten a practical souvenir - an Australian Day chiller bag. Only saw the papers ard 2.30pm n by the time i walked to redeem the voucher, it was too late. Oh well...n I somemore thot of dropping by foodland after church but stopped myself coz I also dun hv annything to buy. In the end, coz I wanted to make some jelly and stuff, bought a 375g of custard powder on impulse. Started to make the custard dessert when I realised I didn't hv milk so used coconut milk instead. Now just hope tt it sets in the fridge.

After tt K decided to go firle..so I followed along n bought my Sydney Opera Hse puzzle (tt was the last one left!) and some stuff from coles (they only had one packet of crushed peanuts left when I wanted 3! Hv to buy some other day). Then came home, searched online for more recipes with custard powder and found some...see if I've time to make. But one thing for sure, will be baking chocolate cookies and maybe custard powder biscuits for CNY too! Hmm...sounds like some big project..ha! Maybe I shld pace my baking..haha...shall see how lah!

No comments: