Monday, January 19, 2009

excited

Was quite excited last night while chatting with sy abt their tentative April trip to Adl, maybe Alice Springs, Melb and Tasmania! Then I realised Tiger was having sales for ADL->Melb for only $24 (one-way)! I was seeing when I could go..hah..n to Alice Springs is only $49 (one-way) so seeing whether to fly or drive one way. BUt then they also haven't confirmed their Qantas tix. Nt sure if I'll join them for the whole trip..depends much on their plan and my timetable. Didn't realised tt Adl to Tas is ard $44 (one-way)...so may tag along. I'm vv keen to go Alice Springs n ard..and I guess April is a better time to go than June coz I heard June is too cold! And besides, hv experienced driver..hah..



Then went on to find some accomm for melb and realised they also hv some quite reasonable ones..esp since there're 4 of them..plus me (if I go) 5. Shall see how lah...but the tiger offer ends tmr. So also dunno how...

As for rach's and my March long weekend hol...still undecided..haha...wonder if I shld go to some states I've been to before as a child again now tt I'm much older..hahaa..hmmm..

Anyway, yesterday K plucked my 1st tomato from my plant..and before I could take pic of it, she removed the stalk...so the first pic was taken yesterday and the 2nd was just taken...she plucked it before it turned red coz today forecast 37deg..she scared it gets burnt.

taken yesterday...still quite green...

taken today...turning red...

Wah..I see j going through the "agony" of selling his car I'm glad I didn't buy a car..hah! Anyway, gg for a swim soon then off to city to meet Sarah (and get my sunnies!).

No comments: