I'm back from KI and kinda more or less done with hosting my friend who came over frm Melb/SG. KI was super hot on mon n tue..and guess what? We were left camera-less on the 2nd day when my camera lens couldn't be retracted and she forgot to bring her camera charger from Melb. Just our luck..we could only rely on hp cameras (Arghss..just realised I didn't install my hp software that can enable me to t/f photos or music etc.!)
Anyway the trip to KI would probably be better in Winter or Spring or Autumn I guess coz everywhere was DRY and brown...roads were v dusty too..no wonder it's not advisable to self-drive unless u drive caravan or 4WD. We also didn't make full use of our tour coz we both didn't bring swimwear..only could play with water n coz of my suspected plantar wart, I only played a while on the 2nd day when the water was clearer.
Now hv to send my camera to Samsung here n see what they say..in the meantime, I'm camera-less..somemore thought of making hot chocolate or bake some cake for myself for my bday n take pic of it. *oh..managed to t/f pics via bluetooth* Anyway will prob update more tmr or something...hosting can be quite tiring..haha!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment