Saturday, January 17, 2009

12 Apostles mania

Didn't really update since not much updates anyway..hah..went to Golden Grove, TT Plaza, Central Market/Chinatown n library yesterday. I got more seedless grapes (they are only $2.99/kg!!) coz the other day I realised they're pretty sweet though they're the green ones..haha

Anyway, I used the Wendy's voucher and got myself this:

Berri-licious and Pash n Mango flavours..they're 98-99% fat free..hahah!

Anyway, I wanted to get Dairy Bell's Nuts About Choc ice cream coz I just realised I haven't been to Foodland since the new offers started on Mon...but there was no more stock..so ended up with Bulla's Mint Choc Chip...2L tub...good luck to me finishing it...

Since I didn't really update, I started on my 1000pc jigsaw puzzle of 12 Apostles on thur evening and I just finished it! Considering I went out yday..haha..Somehow I just enjoy fixing jigsaw puzzles! I'm vvvv pleased with this coz even the puzzle is lovely! I'll probably have to re-fix it in SG and get it framed and find somewhere in my hse to hang! I'm now tempted to get the one of Sydney Opera House! I think I'll get it if I see it the next time I go...

this is the puzzle box



the completed 1000pc puzzle


and this is the puzzle with the box...
Oh ya..quite funny..j had been trying to sell off his car..n today he placed an ad in the papers..then I happened to chat to Sarah on MSN (to arrange when to meet to get my sunnies!) and realised tt she is looking for a car and that she got her licence here..haha..let's see if she comes n see the car then..
Next bakery items: Peanut cookies (fa sung peng) and almond cookies for CNY distribution!

No comments: