Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Australia and Semaphore

Went to Semaphore today...it's about 1.5hrs from my place by bus. N yes, I watched "Australia"..it's pretty worth the money coz of the beautiful scenery, the little 'stolen generation' boy and the storyline. Too bad Seven Pounds will only be shown at tt cinema from 5 feb (PCP would've started).

Took some pictures of Semaphore since it's supposed to be a historical site..haa...in case u're wondering how come it's so quiet, no one walking ard...that's coz it's 41deg today (forecast)...literally an OVEN..think can easily cook an egg on the roadside....and yes, it's gonna be this temp for the next 3 days!!! AHHHH!! Thus, I headed to the lib to borrow the max no. of DVDs I'm allowed to borrow with my card coz I intend to hide at home for the next few days!





Oh..went West Lakes shopping centre too on my way back from Semaphore...looked out for sunnies but not within my budget. Bought more white peaches from coles and bought tim tam from woolies..oh..seems like there's no more sweet potions raspberry flavour...so sad..they change packing n name..it's now called "Sweet Surrender" and the Tim Tam Crush series has cookies and cream now...the other flavour for Sweet Surrender is choc hazelnut cream and erm..choc caramel..think is just their tactic of bringing new products when actually they're abt the same as previous ones..but I still prefer the choc raspberry flavour...I didn't check the normal counter if there's still love potions series..hope so coz I still prefer the choc raspberry flavour!


WAH...and pardon me for complaining but I miss the buses in SG!! At least they have direct air con vent for ppl to adjust...the buses here is central air con one!! WAH BIANG!! HOT LOR!

Oh ya..I just found out yday that LT is here in ADL studying her Masters!! She's one of my PT colleagues from work...so cool! Gonna meet her up on Sat! And also found out more PT colleagues (others I dunno tt well) are coming too..for their deg conversion programme. Finally familiar faces!

No comments: