Friday, July 25, 2008

Victor Harbor

Went Victor Harbor yesterday with the school for international students..kind of like an excursion coz there were 2 big coaches and 1 small one. Journey took about 1.5-2hrs to reach. The scenery there is simply breathtaking but it's the kind of place I'll prob go once in a while. I'm sure most of you would enjoy the cold winds blowing and hot sun shining on your faces. Thankfully there was v good weather coz it had been raining the past week or so. Took pics mostly with other International students from Malaysia..there were only 2 other Singaporeans on this trip and 1 of them is May, a NTU accountancy student on exchange program for 6 mths. Enjoy the pics I took!

That's Iena and Ching Ee...both Malaysians..friends I made during orientation

Lavenders

This is the other Singaporean I mentioned...


Finally at Victor Habor...the horse tram ride to bring ppl across to granite island


on Granite Island..the stairs to climb

waves splashing against rocks

the 6 of us whom 3 are Malaysians, 1 Iranian (I think) and another (not in pic) frm China but studied in SG for 8 years!

took this coz of the unusual cloud pattern...


the 4 girls...


such a handsome horse rite?

christmas trees

can u spot the tiny rainbow??

For your info, I've started cooking but sometimes lazy then just pop instant meals to oven or stove top. It's vvv readily available here, unlike in SG. Not sure what to cook tonight but prob aglio olio pasta..haha..with sausages I bought frm coles. Quite looking forward to tmr coz gg grocery shopping and having sleepover at Emilie's (my 1st accommodation when I stepped into Adelaide). Then visiting another church on Sunday with Emilie n friends..

No comments: