Change of plans (which I think my dad will be v glad) coz I didn't stay over at Emilie's in the end! Haha...I met this vv kind Malaysian couple (Jason and Lai Fong) who have been staying in Adelaide for the past 8 years and they offered me a ride home coz they were staying near my suburb. I felt vv blessed knowing them. Such a small world tt the guy (Jason) knows Rev David Cheah (ex-pastor of my church and husband of my piano teacher). After the ride home and saying goodbye, they said can let them know if I needed anything! They even waited for me to get into my hse before driving off! Hahaa...May join them for church one of the weeks. This evening just reflected how bad I am at socialising! Shall work on tt! It was a good experience of an Aussie party...it was actually their housewarming..
Earlier today, went to the lib...borrowed 1 DVD (Winter Solistice) and 2 movie soundtracks (Hero and Dreamgirls). Then met Su Yi for grocery shopping..wah..Central Market really v different on Sat! Anyway bought broccoli, bananas (wah..vv ex here!), potatoes, chicken meat, huge granny smith apples n oranges (though I still have some in the fridge but how I love them..good source of vit C also!). Oh..I finally managed to find thick dark soy sauce (which they call thick caramel sauce) at a chinese supermarket in Chinatown. The groceries were super heavy!!! Had vv nice beef pho in chinatown...
After rushing out of the hse to catch the bus to the city (from where I had to catch another bus to Emilie's place), I missed the bus which means I had to wait for another 30mins!!! Then it rained suddenly and I thought to myself maybe there'll be a rainbow but didn't see any. Then when the bus came and I turned, there I saw the most beautiful rainbow I saw in my life...almost a full arch! Too bad I wasn't quick enough to reach for my camera - had to board the bus.
I dislike going out on weekends and particularly taking public transport coz bus waiting time is super longgggg!! Irritating..and the wind keeps blowing...bbrrr...so I think I'll stay home more often on weekends when sch starts...except perhaps to go church...
Tmr joining Emilie n Becca for church..a Lutheran church! Yay! I have transport there..haha..
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment