Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my day..

Stayed home today and realised quite boring despite watching a few episodes of 一切完美 online..gave up later coz it took vvv long to load and stuck halfway. Shall try the lib tmr..

Anyway, cooked lamb chop porridge for lunch...dunno why but I just love eating porridge! And coz there was leftover lamb chops, added one in. Hence the combi..Haha...realised yday tt I shouldn't have had lamb coz lamb is heaty and I already hv a big pimple popping out!

Then, Justin cooked chicken carbonara linguine for dinner tonight. I'm quite impressed lah...haha..not many guys I know can cook. Gave me such a big portion somemore (which didn't seem a lot in tt huge bowl) so vv full till now (now is abt almost 3+ hrs since I had dinner). I seriously think they dun hv salt in the hse...shall have a good look again..haha!

Think I'll try my hand at chicken rice over the weekend (if I can be bothered to) or Mon...then thinking if I have to go marketing this week to get fresh vege n fruits. I'm so going to get more green apples! Juicy, big and crunchy! Yummy!

No comments: