Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday!

I'm so happy! Coz Justin managed to solve the network problem for me! So I can now use my own laptop to access wireless at home! Yipee! And a check with him is that if the quota exceeds, the network will just slow down so no worries abt incurring extra costs =)

Cold weather today again! Joined Emilie n Becca to Becca's home church today at Glynde Lutheran Church. Small congregation but guess tt's how it is here in Adelaide..small homely churches ard the neighbourhood. May go Para Vista church (which Emilie used to attend and heard tt it's a bigger congregation of about 300+ members) next week with Jason n Lai Fong.


that's me with Emilie at their housewarming with the yellow theme yesterday...

Came home n did my laundry and changed my bedsheets!


And this is the smart stop thingy I took at the bus stop on Friday...the button is for the audio input of how soon the bus is arriving.

And as promised, the very colourful cards I own here in adelaide..haha!

No comments: