Friday, July 25, 2008

time alone...

On Wed, I managed to pull myself out of the house and went window shopping. Went Tea Tree Plaza via the O-Bahn (how I love taking the O-Bahn which is like a tram-cum-bus coz can take in lots of nature scenery n be reminded of God's creation!). Did some grocery shopping n bought scouring sponge n peeler for the hse coz dishwasher handle stuck n the peeler among others was in the dishwasher. Then coz dishwasher handle stuck means hv to do the dishes by hand which I prefer anyway..haha..bought scouring sponge coz she uses metallic scrub which is not suitable for non-stick pans. Think for them they prefer to do dishes all at a go so dirty dishes are left in the sink...a bit not used to it but for me, whatever I use I just wash up..easier.

After going Tea Tree plaza, went down city's lib (opp Chinatown/Central Market). Btw, I managed to get their state library membership on Mon so that I can borrow books and DVDs! Borrowed 2 DVDs - Diamonds and The Outsiders. The latter is actually based on my sec sch e.lit book which I didn't really understand! Diamonds is a nice show! Rather meaningful as well.

Anyway I shld be taking another module on Evidence-Based Practice. I've no idea why my program coordinator seems to dislike replying emails..hahhaa! Anyway this EBP module is more of online-based so only have 5 lectures spread out in the whole semester. Will decide what 2 other modules to take next semester.

Shall update on Victor Harbor the next post!

No comments: