Saturday, May 9, 2009

great day

Had quite a happening day today...the hot water tap in the laundry room couldn't be turned off!! Was panicking coz of water wasted then managed to get K...then called the handyman n sub-landlord..both nt ard..so no choice, had to ask if neighbour can help...a bit paiseh coz they're quite elderly and not in the pink of health. Oh well...glad he managed to fix it. Phew.

Anyway yday had a great day! Went to Rach's place for her coffee, shun bian brought the chocolate scones and gingernut biscuits (yes, again) for her. Also had banana, kiwi and strawberry yoghurt shake! Yums..hehe..went to Marion after tt...ended up buying more chocs n FruChocs! Then after tt went to Seoul Restaurant again for dinner..hehe..had the octopus and bulgogi hot pot. Had a nice time chatting with Li Ting's mum n her friend..after dinner went to the Hills to see the night lights of ADL! WOW! The other time I saw was on our way back from Victor Harbor over Easter weekend..

Anyway, here are the pics for the chocolate scones..hah..I didn't make it thick so doesn't look like typical scones..was just trying out. Anyway I also gave some to my neighbours on wed (heng I gave else v paiseh today lor..haha!)



And today, I decided to try the Wicked Healthy Chocolate cake and since it's Mother's Day tmr, thought of blessing some of my church members and neighbours who are a grandmother n mother respectively. Tried it finally..not as fluffy but edible..not too sweet too. So here are the photos..Added Cadbury Top Deck on the top:






Wrapped with love...hehe..mum, u got it virtually hor? hahaha!




No comments: