Feeling a sense of 依依不舍 coz my church members bade farewell to me with Pastor Peter praying for me (and another congregational member who's relocating to Melb) during service. I was feeling okay till I saw tears in Elsa's (a church member whom I talk to almost every week and whose husband n she sits behind me at church) eyes when we shared peace and she said she cried when Pastor prayed for us. I didn't really expect this special order of service but it was really a great feeling. It shows that I've left a good impression or "legacy" behind. Stayed for some time during refreshments catching up with people and Pastor's wife, Carolyn, hugged me one last time and she held back her tears. Never been hugged so many times within 2 hours or even in a day before! Of cuz I felt a little affected after that as I drove to rented car to return in the city esp while walking the streets alone. Just thought back of how God has provided for me n how far I've been since I first came...i just had no words to truly describe except BLESSED. My experiences here will definitely be the greatest testimony ever in my life.
Prob the next "hurdle" is on the day tt I leave but hopefully coz E will be here, it'll buffer it a little. This morning K made me pose coz she wanted to take a pic of me in my "gorgeous" (as what she has been calling it) boots. Quite funny..n paiseh coz I dun hv the knack to pose like a model! Hahahaha!
Prob do laundry tmr (oh..we hv a new washing machine!) coz the clothes lines were all used and maybe some baking too. Haven't started packing so maybe tmr also..
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment